Saturday, February 21, 2015

SILK'N SONIC CLEAN PLUS REVIEW


 Hello everyone! I'm so excited to bring my first review!

And this time it will be SILK'N SONIC CLEAN PLUS cleansing brush. It's a great dupe of Clarisonic Mia, it's cheap too! I got mine almost 3 months ago, and so far I'm really liking it!







What it says:

SonicCleanPlus high frequency vibration cleansing applicator. Use daily to remove the epidermal (outer) layer of dry and flaky skin cells.

It has 4 settings. This allows you to clean and apply cream at your desired setting as well as massage your facial skin to improve blood circulation (vibrating mode) and improve elasticity (pulsating mode).





I have oily/combination skin and i use it every day. It really removes dead skin cells and especially make up. I just add a cleansing foam on the brush head and start massaging it on to my skin. After it my skin feels clean and smooth!

If you have a sensitive or dry skin, i would recommend using it 1-2 times a week, because it can be harsh on your skin.

Oh and it's a water proof,so you can use it even in the shower! How convenient!

For more information you can visit their web site: www.silkn.eu




 I hope you will like my first review!

Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment